4 Hour - Mirage Catamaran
Constructed by renowned yacht builders, Matrix Yachts, the Mirage is nothing less than a feat of nautical engineering – a 76-foot luxury catamaran, customised to withstand the capricious weather conditions of the Cape, and purpose-built to host a range of corporate events, special occasions and private functions.
About this boat
ONE SAILING EXPERIENCE A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES. The Mirage offers unrivalled spaciousness and elegance and a spacious plaorm for Weddings, private events and pares. Step on board the Mirage and you will see the true meaning of excellence from the moment you set Sail. Savour gourmet delicacies prepared to perfection in the spacious galley, or the two large stainless outdoor grills by a private chef.
Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles Mountain range, the majestic beauty of the Cape and its surrounding mountains is at its best when viewed from the sheltered waters of the Table Bay. This majestic back drop is highlighted by abundant integration of sea life of which the Cape has been so richly bestowed. Sailing within such beauty is an experience that will forever be treasured.
Maximum capacity of 130 pax (including crew, caterers, DJ etc.) 120 pax is recommended.
Table Bay and surrounding areas and routing is weather dependent. The Skipper / Captain will make the final call.
Cruise time and cruise course are dependent on weather conditions and at the discretion of the skipper. You and your guests’ safety will always be our primary priority.
What to Wear
We recommend a windbreaker jacket, non-deck marking shoes (eg trainers/deck shoes, no black soles), sunglasses and sun lotion. Attire based on the event from casual to formal.
The Mirage has a bar on board where guests can either pay cash or pay a deposit prior to the charter. We can hire a slushy machine for those summer cocktails. (Beverage list attached). * Please note price will increase by 2020* . Should you wish to bring your own drinks there is a R15,000 corkage fee for unlimited. NOTE: No drinks brought on by the guests are allowed to be sold to other guests onboard. All drinks need to be delivered to the yacht on Charter Day. Deliveries need to be done between 9am and 11am. You will be required to bring 40 bags of ice on delivery of your drinks. No Cardboard is allowed onboard or can be stored, please make sure that your drinks come in crates.
We recommend canapé style catering and can assist with finding the perfect chef or catering company that can best suit your requirements. (Sample menu provided).
A 10% service charge is charged on the food and drinks which is dispersed to the crew.
DJ / Entertainer
We have numerous Live Bands and DJs on our supplier list and are happy to facilitate that for you. Should you wish to supply your own DJ, they will need make use of the onboard equipment (CDJs 2000 & speakers) at a cost of R9,500 (varies depending on event). There is also an onboard sound system with USB connection if you wish to bring your own music.
For charters 4 hours and longer we offer the use of our floating pool, water slide and subs.
For larger groups involved in the water sports we can arrange for lifesavers to be on board.
Mirage can accommodate
Private Charters, Corporate Functions, Birthdays/ Parties, Prom Parties, Films / Photoshoots, Hosting Business Networking Events (Inquire for more details).
The Mirage host a variety of events onboard from Summer Concerts with some of South Africa’s finest performers/singers/producers. We also host a series of Immersive Theater Productions and Concerts such as Wicked of OZ, Forever Summer Concerts, ABBA Tribute, Mystery Murder Dinner, Lilly Slaptsilli, Stewardess Dinner Musical, Gaga for Queen and much more.
- On arrival you will be met by our fully trained crew and stewardesses and will be presented with a welcoming MCC/Prosecco or sparkling juice.
- Full crew and fuel.
- Exclusive use of the yacht
- Welcome drink - MCC/Prosecco or sparkling juice
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses
- Water slide, floating pool, Sup Board & paddles (4+ hour charters)
- Mirage can supply:
- Ice buckets and glasses (champagne, whisky, wine and beer). We do not have cocktail glasses
- Large bar fridge and ice
- Crew and stewardesses
- 3x large toilet facilities
- Any other additional options / activities chosen
- DEC 2021 to NOV 2022 - R26,000/hr (for first 3 hours and R13,000/hr thereafter)
- 1 hour = R26,000, 2 hours = R52,000, 3 hours = R78,000, 4 hours = R91,000, 5 hours = R104,000, 6 hours = R117,000, 7 hours = R130,000, Full Day = R143,000
- DEC 2022 to NOV 2023 - R28,000/hr (for first 3 hours and R14,000/hr thereafter)
- 1 hour = R28,000, 2 hours = R56,000, 3 hours = R84,000, 4 hours = R98,000, 5 hours = R112,000, 6 hours = R126,000, 7 hours = R140,000, Full Day = R154,000
- DEC 2023 to NOV 2024 – R30,000/hr (for first 3 hours and R15,000/hr thereafter)
- 1 hour = R30,000, 2 hours = R60,000, 3 hours = R90,000, 4 hours = R105,000, 5 hours = R120,000, 6 hours = R135,000, 7 hours = R150,000, Full Day = R165,000